Libby Bortz Assisted Living opened in 1994 and today is a well-known affordable assisted living community serving the Denver metro area. We are located the in historic downtown Littleton area. Our residents and their families can enjoy many of the wonderful events, fine and casual dining and shopping experiences in the area.
March 2019 – Libby Bortz Resident Calendar – CLICK HERE
“The Gazette” – Official Newsletter for Libby Bortz – CLICK HERE
Be sure to check out our official newsletter for updates on what is happening at Libby Bortz Assisted Living for our residents and their families. Find events such as Libby Bortz Craft Fair, Pie Bingo and more.
- Monday, March 4th- “Baking with Mandy”-Come and join us. We will be making green rice Krispy treats in the Activities Room at 2:30 p.m.
- Tuesday, March 5th- “Mardi Gras Party w/music by Jon Skull” Come and help us celebrate Mardi Gras and enjoy some cookies and refreshments in the dining room at 2:30 p.m.
- Thursday, March 7th – “Music w/Gino” On the 3rd floor at 2:30 p.m.
- Monday, March 11th- “Music w/Carmen” Come and enjoy some beautiful music on the 2nd floor in the Library at 2:00 p.m.
- Tuesday, March 12th “Birthday Party with David” come and enjoy some cakes and ice cream and help us celebrate March Birthday’s in the Dining Room at 2:30 p.m.
- Thursday, March 14th – “Sing-A-Long” Come and join the fun. We are starting a sing-a-long group and want to hear all of your wonderful voices. Join us at 2:30 p.m. on the 3rd floor we will be continuing this every other week.
- Friday, March 15th “Wicker School of Irish Dance” will be coming to perform for everyone in the Dining Room at 2:00 p.m.
- Tuesday, March 19th – “Cooking Demo w/Ross” Come and learn step by step on how to make Guacamole Dip. Join us at 2:00 p.m. in the Dining Room.
- Wednesday, March 20th – “Food Committee Meeting” Will be held in the dining room at 2:30 p.m. Hope to see you there!
- Friday, March 22nd – “Omnibus Outing” we will be going to 4 G’s Mexican Restaurant. Please sign up at the front desk. Will meet in lobby at 11:00 a.m.
- Friday, March 29th – “Ladies Lunch” We will be having homemade cheese enchiladas and refried beans served in the Activities Room at 12:00 p.m. Please sign up at front desk. Space is limited.
Libby Bortz Assisted Living Expanded Care & Services
Libby Bortz Assisted Living now offers expanded care and services packages to residents that need extra assistance. To serve our expanded care and services residents we have newly renovated apartments located on first floor west wing. This location is convenient to dining and activities for those who need extra assistance. Our enhanced care and services are at an additional cost. The expanded care and services include dressing assistance, personal hygiene care (daily grooming), incontinence care management, medication management, bathing assistance, escort to and from meals and activities and other care services.
The two levels available are Level I Rent & Service Package and Level II Rent & Service Package. These services are offered at private pay only. Contact Marcy, Emma or Jan at 303-347-9755 to be included in our mailing list.
View Brochure – CLICK HERE
Events around the Denver Area
Enjoy the wonderful lights and festive decorations and all that downtown Littleton has to offer from quaint shops to wonderful restaurants.
March 1 & 2, 2019
Mardi Gras Celebration Downtown Littleton
Come to Downtown Littleton to celebrate Mardi Gras. Area restaurants will be serving menus with Cajun flair. There is also live music and “bead bars” where you can purchase your personal Mardi Gras decor.
Find More Events in the Area
Bemis Public Library
Location: Bemis Public Library
Address: 6014 S. Datura St, Littleton, Colorado 80120
The Bemis Public Library of Littleton offers a variety of classes and events for all ages. Of interest to seniors are their computer classes and their Aging Well Resource Center. The Center provides information on health and medical service, medical insurance, transportation, food and nutrition, in-home care services and will assist citizens in finding any other aging well information they seek. The Library maintains a website that lists all of the resources that can be found at the Bemis Public Library.
Learn more – CLICK HERE
Events at Hudson Gardens
Location: Hudson Gardens
Address: 6115 South Santa Fe Dr, Littleton, CO 80120
Hudson Gardens offers many wonderful events from concerts to adult education. Visit their website for more information.
Learn more – CLICK HERE
Historic Downtown Littleton
Historic Downtown Littleton offers many events, fine and casual dining and shopping experiences. Visit their website for more information.
Learn more – CLICK HERE