March 2017 – News Highlights from Libby Bortz Assisted Living
Assisted living is the ideal alternative for seniors that need help with activities of daily living, but do not require the high level of medical care typical of skilled nursing homes. Activities of daily living in Assisted Living include such things as meal preparation, housekeeping, laundry, medication administration and bathing. Learn more about Libby Bortz Assisted Living – CLICK HERE
Visit our News & Events page to learn more about Libby Bortz Assisted Living – CLICK HERE
Here are a few event highlights that our residents will be enjoying this month:
- Thursday, March 9th “Arts & Crafts” – at 2:30 p.m. in the Activities Room we will making door wreaths.
- Tuesday, March 14th “Birthday Party with Gino” – come and enjoy some cupcakes and ice cream and help us celebrate the March Birthday’s in the Dining Room at 2:30 p.m.
- Thursday, March 16th “Wicker School of Irish Dance” – this wonderful group will be coming to perform for everyone in the Dining Room at 2:00 p.m.
- Friday, March 17th Video Trivia – Come and play trivia and enjoy a shamrock shake on the 3rd floor at 2:00 p.m. to Celebrate St. Patrick’s Day. Hope to see you there!
- Wednesday, March 22nd RTD Outing to see Ghost of Gold Rush – Filmmaker: Gray Warriner follows the footsteps of Butch Cassidy, The Sundance Kid, and The Wild Bunch throughout the Mountain West. Jeep trails snake the high summits of Colorado’s San Juan Skyway.
- Save the Date – Volunteers Make the World a Brighter Place – On Thursday April 27th residents will honor the LBALC volunteers that have assisted all of us over the past year. Our guests have been invited to lunch in the dining room with the residents. Share a smile and hello greeting making all feel welcomed.
Call Libby Bortz Assisted Living Center at 303-347-9755 and learn more about Littleton’s Hidden Treasure!
Libby Bortz Assisted Living Center
5844 South Curtice Street, Littleton, Colorado 80120
Located in Historic Downtown Littleton 1½ blocks south of Main St on Curtice St
Just 2 blocks southeast of Santa Fe and Bowles